Philippines

What is the meaning of "pleural thickening, left. suspicious right apical infiltrates. and apicolordotic view? because my dr suggests this to me.

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Diagnostic Radiology 24 years experience
Your doctor is : probably worried that you might have tuberculosis; either active, or chronic with scarring. Since you live in Philippines where TB is endemic, any abnormality in the top of the lung (the apex) is assumed to be TB until proven otherwise. Your doctor may order more tests and if he believes you have active TB, will put you on several medications that you must take for several months.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 22, 2021