A male asked:

I am going to medical test result is unfit.in my ct scan findings bilateral apical pleural thickening seen.that means?what can i do for fit

Dr. Lee Peter Bee
Pneumoconiosis: Bilateral pleural apical thickening is indicative of pneumoconiosis, most commonly silicosis, with eggshell apical pleural thickening. Pulmonary function tests with pre-and post bronchodilator, body plethysmography, DLCo for evaluation of lung capacity, along with finding the etiology of your for thickening is to 1st step prior to clearance for physical clearance for fit for duty.

Last updated Aug 5, 2017