WA

I have persistent stomach burning that leans to the left. and have medium peptic ulcers and small hatial hernia . although my carafe and omeprazole aren't working been on them for a couple weeks. could it be something else?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 32 years experience
Possibly: Yes it could be something other than the ulcers, and you should let your doctor know what specific concerns you have so they can be addressed. Hope this helps!
Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker commented
Plastic Surgery 27 years experience
You need to betrayed for, and possibly treated for H Pylori, a bacteria that occurs commonly with peptic ulcer disease. So common some even think it causes ulcers!
May 4, 2015
Last updated Jun 18, 2015