CT

my hemoglobin is at a 9 what is the treatment for this? my blood sugar levels are also low.

Pathology 44 years experience
You're anemic: There are dozens of common causes of anemia and the cause in your case must be found and addressed. Insist on a full explanation from your physician and if you are not satisfied, get a consult. I am less worried right now about a slightly low blood sugar, but if it's extreme or you feel ill, an explanation's required.
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Depends on cause: It depends upon why your hemoglobin is low. For example, if it due to iron deficiency then you need to take iron and if it is due to B12 deficiency then you need to take Vitamin B12. You need to discuss this with your doctor and find out the cause of your anemia so they can tell you how to treat it. Same for your low blood sugars, talk to your doctor.