United Kingdom

I am using differin (adapalene) gel for chin acne for nearly 2 weeks and have been on lymecycline for nearly a week, how long will it take for my acne to go?

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
About 2-3 months: It takes generally 2-3 months for the treatment of acne to start showing improvement, depending on their severity and degree of infection inside. Pl stay the course fir another couple of months and make sure you follow up with your doctor to suggest alternate medicine as needed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 30, 2020