Winchester, KY

iam going for fillings in my front teeth will they cover the whole tooth to make white,and when they numb me what's chances of damages or staying numb?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Dental care: Do not be anxious about your care. Complications from using local anesthetic are virtually zero. Regarding covering the entire surface of your tooth, you'll need to discuss your treatment objectives with your dentist... your dentist can tailor your treatment to give you the results you desire. All the best...
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Modern dental care: Thanks to the many advances in dentistry, most of today's dental procedures are considered virtually painless and local anesthesia is very safe. The dentist can help you get the beautiful smile that you have always wanted. Good luck.