Midlothian, IL

is it normal for the piece that connects from ur tongue to the bottom of ur mouth(think its called a frenum) to have a white-ish color?

Dr. James Rochester
Maybe: some people do have a slight white tinge to their frenulum. If it is very white, feels hard or any redness, bleeding or pain your should be seen by doctor or dentist. Hope this was helpful. Best of luck. Dr. R
Dr. Howard Schneider
Pediatric Dentistry 34 years experience
The normal color: of your lingual frenum is pinkish-white.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
It is normal color: It is not pink in color it is more of a white color because it consists of an attachment of thin fibrous tissue. Keep the area clean and hygienic.