GA
A 24-year-old female asked about a 24-year-old female:

My leg is swelling and the veins in my feet is popping out what is going on?

Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology 30 years experience
See a doctor: There are many possibilities for the leg swelling and vein prominence. One possibility is blood clot or DVT . I would recommend you have an evaluation with a Physician to find out the cause.
Dr. David Fox
Dr. David Fox commented
Vascular Surgery 42 years experience
I suggest that you see a vascular surgeon for evaluation of the bulging veins and leg swelling. This kind of problem may be a result of venous dysfunction related to valvular incompetence (reflux) or venous obstruction. Imaging studies such as duplex ultrasound and pelvic imaging can help sort this out. Good luck, David Fox, MD, FACS www.foxvein.com
Feb 23, 2015

Last updated Feb 23, 2015