I've been suffering with depression for ten years now I go to doctors get given pills that don't work I need more help I'm v unwell and my anger is getting worse my whole life is being effected I need more help than just pills I feel there is somthing mor

Dr. Steven Griggs
38 years experience in Clinical Psychology
The current therapy: for depression is Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), which works best with medication if the depression is major, as your seems to be. There's always new meds or meds combinations, so don't give up. Add a therapist to your treatment team and look at other possible aggravators--diet and underlying allergies, glandular conditions, genetic information. If you're suicidal, go to the nearest ER.
Answered on May 12, 2016