Эстония

What diseases are a symptoms constant noise (ringing) in the ears (in my head) and sometimes laying and weight in my ears?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 60 years experience
Of central origin: Constant noises in the ears and head or tinnitus is virtually the presence of noise in ears or head in the absence of an external stimulus. It is extremely common and unfortunately shared by millions of americans of all age groups. It can be associated with a number of inner or middle ear diseases such acoustic trauma, meniere's disease, anxiety, hypertension, side effects of many drugs.
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 24 years experience
Multiple: Hearing loss, ear infection, fluid behind the ear drums, meniere's disease, difficulty normalizing the pressure behind the ear drum, and rarely a tumor on the hearing or balance nerves call all cause this problem. See your doctor and have your ears (and possibly hearing) checked to figure this out.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016