TX

My ct scan shows a 2.3 cm bronchogenic cyst located next to my esophagus about the 10th intercostal space (radiologist). doc says ct normal. really?

Dr. David Masiello
Hematology and Oncology 18 years experience
Benign conditon: It is not a "normal" CT, but they did comment on the presence of the bronchogenic cyst, that is how you know it is present. These are rare, and can lead to coughing, weezing and pneumonia, or be asymptomatic. The comment of normal probably menas that the remainder of the CT is unremarkable. You can ask to have the radiologist amend his report.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019