WA

i get nasal congestion almost every night. is it ok to use the nasal spray of 0.05% oxymetazoline in the morning several times about 3x week?

Dr. Ward Dean
Anti-Aging Medicine 43 years experience
Yes: I know about the cautions to minimize the use of oxymetazoline, due to its propensity to result in addiction. However, I also know that it's essential to be able to breath. I've known a number of people who used it for years, due to their chronic allergies. Sure, they were addicted to it, and couldn't breath without it--but it didn't cause them any other problems. It's much safer than steroids