how can i take vitamin correctly?

Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology 26 years experience
Put it in your mouth: You put the vitamin capsule/pill in your mouth. Then you swallow it by drinking a glass of water.
Dr. Matthew Gold
Neurology 46 years experience
Research & Advice: Most of us get enough nourishment from a balanced diet. If one wishes further supplements, it would be wise to get information from a reliable source such as the national institutes of health, official dietary organizations or a registered dietician. It _is_ possible, if unlikely, to cause harm by taking too strong a dose of some vitamins. Others may simply go through the system and be wasted.
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Please clarify: Your question is a bit vague & thus hard to answer. Need for vitamins will vary based on one's health, age, sex & diet. While there is no substitute for a healthy diet, wise use of supplements may improve immune function & help prevent heart disease, cancer, birth defects etc. I believe every adult should take about 5000 u of vit d during fall & winter. A good quality multivit. Will benefit many.