U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

20years ago had l-4 spinal fusion for congenital scoliosis now as an adult uncontrollable pain. what do you recommend?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bikash Bose
Neurosurgery 47 years experience
Work up: You need to see a spine specialist to get some tests done to see if you have adjacent levels degeneration. Usually pt and injections are first course of treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 34-year-old member asked:
I have congenital scoliosis surgery question, any suggestions?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
What is congenital scoliosis?
5 doctor answers12 doctors weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
Can i leave my piercings in for when having spinal fusion surgery for scoliosis?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Dec 26, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.