U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

I have congenital scoliosis surgery question, any suggestions?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
Yes: Yes you could see an orthopedic surgeon with a specialty for the treatment of scoliosis. Also, if you list your specific question on healthtap, i will try to look for it and answer it if i can. Thank you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 33-year-old member asked:
How often does scoliosis surgery go wrong?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
What can you tell me about scoliosis surgery?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
Anyone know what is a scoliosis surgery like?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jan 17, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.