Is prenatal, folic acid, vitamin a, fish oil, biotin and collagen good to take?

Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience in Holistic Medicine
Yes but caution re:A: I'm confused, as the info above says you're a 20 yo male, but most males don't take prenatal vits, if you're male i wouldn't take a prenatal, as they often have iron, which 20 yo guys shouldn't take. If you're female, why did you say you're male?If you might become pregnant take no more than 10, 000 iu total of vit a/day-see http://www.Care2.Com/greenliving/is-vitamin-a-safe-for-pregnant-women.Html.
Answered on Apr 3, 2019

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.