Egypt

I'm playing in gym (body building) my weight is 75 kg and my tall is 183 cm i need to improve my weight ( i played about 45 days )?

Dr. Rashid Khan
Squats : Squats done in proper form will make you gain fat as it involves multiple joints . If you have not done them before seek a coach or personal trainer's help as it can cause injuries if not done properly. Increase the amount of calories that you consume by adding whey protein shakes and eating a balanced diet with a ratio of 40/40/20 for carb/proteins/fats respectively.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013