Lebanon
A male asked:

Is playing sport like judo and basketball two times per week the best for me if i am 16 years old , my height 171cm and my weight 95 kg ?

Dr. Sonober Umair
Yes: Make sure you keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy balanced diet as well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Marianne Finerman
Keep Moving!: Your weight is > 13 kg too much for your current height, but you are still growing so i strongly recommend asking your doctor for a diet. The absolute minimum amount of exercise that you (and all of us) need for a healthy metabolism is 60 minutes daily. At your age you can also add a weight training program, & your new muscles will help you to burn excess calories--but start low & go slow!
Last updated Jan 7, 2021