Singapore

is there anyway or exercise i can do to reduce d look of bulging veins on my hands n tighten d skin on my fingers? thanks!

Dr. Connie Topliff
Probably not: With age, we lose good fat that lies just under the skin (subcutaneous fat) makes skin appear more supple & 'pads' other structures like bones, tendons, & vessels. Make sure diet's healthy, w protein & healthy fat. Staying well hydrated & moisturizing skin can help. Avoid tobacco, excessive alcohol & sun exposure, steroids. Check thyroid. Appreciate the experience & character your hands reflect!
Dr. Ted King
No: Unfortunately, there are no exercises, salves, or pills that will do what you are hoping to do. Your veins can be treaated with sclerotherapy. This will shrink them and make them be less noticeable. There are also dermal fillers that can be injected under the skin. This fills out the space between the bones and makes veins less noticeable. Both of these things are temporary though.
Dr. Janet Turkle
Plastic Surgery 35 years experience
Fat/fillers/laser: Fat transfer, injections of dermal fillers can plump up the tissues on the hands making the veins and tendons less visible. Lasers can help to tighten the skin. The combination of treatments can be helpful. No exercises will tighten the skin.
Dr. Gabriel Goren
Well,: Short of closing them or best removing them there is nothing you can do. I dislike injections as it takes long time to clear them up besides `i have seen residual ugly pigmentation. I remove them with tiny skin openings and hook. One single session in local anesthesia. Excellent results. I do this since 1995!
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Eradicate hand veins: Prominent hand veins on the top of the hand are a common problem . I prefer sclerotherapy for the smaller veins and , if the vein is large enough to accept a laser fiber, then i perform laser ablation of the vein just as we would do for the saphenous vein in the leg. This procedure has minimum discomfort, minimum bruising, no downtime and excellent cosmetic results. Exercise will not help.