Crawfordsville, IN

the pinky and ring finger on my left hand are tingly and almost numb. just started last night. what should i do? i have no other symptoms

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology 29 years experience
It sounds like you : May have an ulnar nerve problem. Contact your doctor to evaluate your circulation and neurological status. You may elect to take an anti-inflammatory medication also.
Dr. Kenneth Reichert
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Numb fingers: This is usually from pressure on your wrist or elbow. The usual treatment is to keep pressure off these areas. Numbness will usually resolve, but can take several weeks to months. If symptoms last for more than two to three weeks, evaluation should be performed.