i have symptoms of trigger finger in both hands, left more than right, carpal tunnel in left hand and numbness and tingling in the left. what can cau?

Dr. Sudhir Bansal
Endocrinology 75 years experience
Tendinitis: Your symptoms of nerve compression and tendinitis since they are localized could be related to occupational trauma other to consider hypothyroid and conditions like arthritis and tendinitis like lupus or rheumatoid.
Dr. Richard Makowiec
Hand Surgery 27 years experience
Age: Unfortunately, each of the conditions you have listed become increasing more common with advanced age. Best to see a hand surgeon as both of these conditions can be treated.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Overuse: Which is common with typing or knitting or machete ot factory work or anything repetitive are more likely to cause carpal tunnel. The same causes trigger fingers but it is also seen in diabetes, gout, and rheumatoid arthritis