U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

I am 19 years old.6 feet tall and weigh 254 pounds (115 kg).i try to lose weight by excercise but i end up rupturing my muscles.what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alan Wittenberg
Podiatry 54 years experience
Get a trainer: Obviously you are exercising incorrectly. Find a trainer who will show you the correct way to do it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.