Israel

Right foot big toe feels immediately numb in certain shoes and perfectly fine in others. i think it my be hight difference from heel to toe.

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 43 years experience
Poosibel: But more likely that when it goes numb you are wearing a narrow toe shoe that puts pressure on the nerve.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 30 years experience
Keep in mind: One size for one company or brand does not necessarily equate wi th the same size in another brand, so you want to make sure the shoe fits properly. I would add, sometimes, pain to the big toe can be a sign of lower back pain. So keep that in the back of your head as well.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 37 years experience
Numb: Both good answers , so you can see no problem has just one cause or solution . See your podiatrist for help.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle commented
Orthopedic Surgery 56 years experience
If with certain shoes U know what the cause is, shoes. Don't second guess Ur self. Save money & get rid of the bad shoe.
Dec 29, 2013
Last updated Dec 29, 2013