U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

What kind of cream would be good for me to use for acne scars on my chest?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology 51 years experience
None: No cream would work.

Similar questions

A 47-year-old member asked:

What are some good treatments for acne scars?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vlada Groysman
Dermatology 16 years experience
Retinoids: Any Retin-A type product will improve texture of the skin; but they will not help with deeper (ice-pick or rolling) scars. There are several methods available: series of chemical peels (glycolic, tca) as well as laser. There is an excellent laser call fraxel dual which works great on scars. Its a long process, however, and several treatments are required.
Last updated Feb 16, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.