U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Waukesha, WI
A 20-year-old male asked:

I have real bad painful back and chest acne and i get bad scars. i get real hard rock like lumps under skin. any suggestions?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Glenn Skow
Family Medicine 14 years experience
Acne: Your doctor may be able to help you with prescribing a antibiotic/acne medicated body wash as well as retin-a. This will help address the 3 ways that lead to acne - oil production, clogged pores, and bacteria. You may also try to wear lose fitting clothing particularly during activities with high perspiration.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.