U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have very bad sore lower back and now i have a rash on arms and legs i never seem to have any energy?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Shyam Kishan
Orthopedic Surgery 32 years experience
Get rheumatologist: This may be a condition similar to rheumatoid arthritis, that needs evaluation by a medical joint specialist - rheumatologist. There may be bloodwork needed, and may need prolonged treatment depending on the diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.