ZA

I had been in contact 2 weeks ago with a blister bush and developed a very bad rash. i was treated with dovate and a phenegan antihistamine. the rash has cleared but the areas on my arm and leg that i scratched have become inflamed and sore ?

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You may apply triple antibiotic cream, available over the counter, to control bacterial infection of the raw area. If you get fever, enlarged lymph glands, or purulent discharge, it would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 14, 2020