Lincoln Park, MI

if i whose sick and seen you for a year don't u think u will kno by now why i, m having sholder and chest pain yes cardio is ruled out by cardiologys ?

Dr. Robert Binford
Thoracic Surgery 38 years experience
It depends: I sense that you're frustrated/angry. Unfortunately medicine isn't a black/white process. There are a lot of gray areas. All of us have needed help to make a diagnosis. Sometimes we never figure it out. The body is very complicated and it can be hard to nail down what's wrong. If you've doubts then seek another opinion. Sometimes a new set of eyes can figure it out. It may take a new perspective.