Qatar

My ectopic pregnancy got miscarried on its own and my hcg was130. a week after, bleeding stopped. i am having on and off brown discharge and now its bleeding like light period. why could it be?

Dr. Milroy Samuel
No: You should have your HCG level followed till it is down to 0. A period likely won't occur for one to two months.
Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad
See detailed answer: It is normal to bleed lightly in your case for upto 4 weeks. Please follow up on your HCG with your doctor atleast once a week until the levels drop completely to a non pregnant level which is less than 5 or 0.
Last updated Sep 14, 2020