A member asked:

Not well, enlarged thyroid, two benign nodules that are autonomous, tsh low, t4 low end of normal, thyroglobulin antibodies present - thoughts?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Sucher answered

Specializes in Trauma Surgery

Suggests autoimmune: Your symptoms and lab values suggest an autoimmune inflammatory problem. You need expert evaluation and should see a qualified doctor as soon as possible. Doctors that specialize in thyroid disorders are endocrinologists. However, many medicine doctors from family medicine and internal medicine are very adept at helping with thyroid disease.

Answered 11/9/2015



Related Questions