A member asked:

Really hard lump in top of breast? rock solid what could this be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Haresh Sawlani answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

See your pcp / gyn md asap and get a mammogram and or ultrasound . Differential diagnosis includes benign cyst to tumor. It's best to be examined by md and get the work up done.

Answered Jan 22, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor