is it normal to experience crazy legs, very emotional and weird in stomach and back going through day 12 of withdrawals for vicodin?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine 24 years experience
Yes: Depending on the length of time of use and the amount used of vicodin withdrawals can persist for weeks and even months, they tend to get less severe with time and may wax and wane. That is one reason relapse is very high with opiates because the discomfort lasts. Hang in there and seek medical help, medications can help to get through , but other support is also often neccessary to avoid relapse.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Yes: The worst of withdrawal from short-acting drugs like vicodin is over by a week (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, terrible pain), but lesser levels of symptoms, including muscle jerks ("kicking" the habit), mood swings, abdominal cramps etc. May go on for a week or two more, and some symptoms (anxiety, sleep problems) can go on for many weeks and even months. A doc can give meds that help.