Hello. i'm 20 year old girl with 's' shaped scholiosis. my chiropractor recommended me to an orthopedist. what cani do myself because i can't afford bills? please.

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Mark Diamond answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Not Much: Unfortunately not much, particularly if the chiropracter referred you.Call and explain your financial issues and see if the doctor can help or end you somewhere they can take care of your problem.

Answered 11/28/2012

5.5k views

Dr. Brian Sabb answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

Sorry about that: Hi, i am sorry to hear that you cannot afford the orthopedist. It seems important that you see one. You apparently can afford the "chiro". I would recommend that you forgo your next appointment with him or her and see the do or md spine specialist. Your time and money will be well spent getting that expert opinion and advice. Best of luck...

Answered 4/5/2014

5.5k views

Dr. Jeffrey Sider answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

Need an xray: You need to at least get an xray to determine the amount of curve you have if you are 20 years old it is not likely to progress depending on degrees in curve tells whether observation, brace or surgery is the type of treatment.

Answered 11/29/2012

5.5k views