Howell, NJ

Hi. i have had a very very painful bump on the right side of my back near my spine for a year and a half now. i was aslo just diagnosed with scoliosis. i am a 24 year old female. when i went to an orthopedic about the lump he said it was just an inflammat

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 55 years experience
Just a what?: It has no relationship to scoliosis unless in some way it connects to the spine, such as an epidural abscess. In that case you would be very sick as well as fever & weight loss. It does sound like a sebaceous cyst.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2018