Why is the roof of my mouth burning? i just had my gall bladder removed about a week ago and before i had it removed i was having this burning feeling in the back of my throat and on the back of my tongue. i thought that all of this would go away after t

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funarianswered
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 47 years experience
This : This sounds like it could be a manifestation of gastric reflux. See your physician for an evaluation. If a diagnosis is not found you may consider a visit to your dentist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr : Dr fuanri made a good point. If this continues, you may wish to ask your surgeon about the possibility that bile is refluxing.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016