Why is this happening? i just got a simple little cut on my leg last week. it now has developed a rash that itches terribly and its oozing. this happened on my arm a few months ago when i burned it in the oven. the wound stays open...which they both are/

Hello. : Hello. I can't diagnose your symptoms. A cut which has remained open and is oozing with an itchy rash around it might be infected. When did you have your last tenatus shot? I am answering this five days after you wrote in. If it is still problematic, recommend that you get it assessed. Heat, redness, swelling, red streaks, pus, fever can all be signs of an infection. Check to see if you need to get you tenatus updated. Take care.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Have it looked at: You could have developed an infection. Have it evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016