Utica, MI

i have a bumpy skin rash on my back upper thigh. it itches and is red. i noticed it oozing and thats about it. its one main rash about 1 and half quarters in size and then there are three small almost like pimple red bumps about an inch up. ?

Doctor can examine: Bumps and spots can be from many causes, such as: hives, viral infections, other infections (impetigo), medication causes, hot-tub rashes, heat rashes, reactions to creams or lotions, allergic reactions to various things (poison oak, allergenic foods), etc... That means a rash that persists, looks worrisome, or may be infected should be checked by a doctor... in-person or online.