A member asked:

Hives? rash? it keeps spreading it starts as a red area then a welt appears and it itches and burns/stings on legs arms lower back and lower abdomen

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Nela Cordero answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Generalized hives can be very uncomfortable. Your md might give Epinephrine or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) shot to make you better.

Answered Jun 30, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Nadia Ghattas answered

Specializes in

you have urticaria or allergic dermatitis, it is best if you see your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment, at the mean time try an antihistamine such as Zyrtec or Benadryl, (diphenhydramine) hydrocortisone cream, but you need to find out what you are allergic to. Good luck

Answered Jun 15, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor