A member asked:

I had a rash on one leg then it moved to the other and now it's on my arms? what is this? is it contagious? and it itches

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Anthony Nikko answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Dermatitis / Scabies: You should visit a dermatologist for proper diagnosis. In the meantime take an antihistamine for the itching. Scabies are caused by tiny mites that burrow under the skin and spreads like a rash. Dermatitis is a skin inflammation characterized by red rash, dry and itchy skin.

Answered 4/24/2015



Related Questions