why does my stomach always hurts? it feels like a knot in my stomach which keeps me from eating, can't hold my food down. went to the emergency room to see if i had gallstones, they couldnt find anything.

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
At : At the emergency room the provider is usually looking for major and dangerous sources of symptoms and there is often not continuity of care. I recommend that you follow up with your regular physician or a gastroenterologist so that this can be evaluated in a systematic manner.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
2
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack answered
30 years experience General Surgery
Need more eval: You need to see your primary doctor to get a more indepth evaluation. I don't know what your ER did to evaluate it, but more workup is needed that the ER cannot provide. See your doctor.
Answered on Aug 9, 2014