I hav a rash on both arms and knees it itches like crazy! had it for a very long time was told cardboard mites but cnt find them i have tried benadryl (diphenhydramine) spray cream and pill and nothing helps!

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 22 years experience
Hard : Hard to tell without a clinical examination, but perhaps it is psoriasis or eczema? Read more about these conditions (and a classic picture on the arms, legs) and treatment options at the link below. I hope that helps a little!
Eval: This rash would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

Last updated Oct 18, 2020