U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Should i go to the e.r. or wait to talk to my o.b i'm 371/2 weeks pregnant and having back pain constent and pubic bone pressure should i wait to talk to my doc or go to the e.r.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 33 years experience
At : At 37 1/2 weeks of pregnancy these are very important symptoms. Please contact your doctor immediately and you should have immediate evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.