I have a small moveable lump on my knee cap.... it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger but i was curious what it is? i workout every day so maybe its a cyst? also i don't feel any pain from it

Dr. Samir Peshimam
Critical Care 25 years experience
Any : Any type of mass that does not go way can be worrisome and needs to look at and possible boipsied by a professional.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Patrick St. Pierre
Orthopedic Surgery 36 years experience
Prepatellar bursitis: You probably have a nodule within your prepatellar bursa. It should go away with rest, ice and time. If it becomes inflamed, it may be infected and you need to get it checked.
Last updated Jun 17, 2018