i been having this sharp pain in my lower back right above the buttocks. it hurts worse when i stand up and bend over. been going on for over a month?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Trigger point pain : You have hip pain trigger points in the muscles of the butt or low back. No ... It in not you hip joint proper and no it is not sciatica and no need to get an xray.(yet) get to a massage person who will confirm and release the hip muscles. I do acupuncture and trigger points in the office because it is quicker. Do hip stretching ... Mandatory. See my other hip pain answers.
Answered on Sep 29, 2019
1