U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

3rd day in a row that i have had either a very bad or moderate headache behind my right eye? i'm a girl and did used to get frequent sinus headaches?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Scartozzi
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery 20 years experience
See an eye doctor: You should see an eye doctor to make sure that your pain is not eye related. It may be sinus headache again however.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 29, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.