U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

My ent is off, i have some issues with septum and what not but my question is i get sinus headaches often(behind eyes and nose)how can i treat these?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Sinuses: If you truly have sinus issues, many times taking an antihistamine like claritin can help as I see you are on already, another option to discuss with your ENT is a nasal steroid spray like flonase or if possibly pregnant, rhinacort AQ. You mentioned septum issues, so ask your ent first about the nose sprays.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.