Portugal

Been feeling eye tiredness, and using glasses for that same issue, still passing much hours on the pc and now feeling pressure on my head, from eyes ?

Dr. James Hunter
44 years experience
Probably dry eyes.: In my experience, most people who describe "tired eyes" really are complaining about dry eyes. Sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time is probably the most common cause of dry eye symptoms. We all have a tendency to stare at the computer screen and that's what causes the problem. You can use artificial tears as often as you like when you're sitting in front of the computer and.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 16, 2013