Pine Bluff, AR

My bp is 120/86, my eyes are treated with glasses, eye pressure 15, fbs 70, iron 12.3. mri i think was clear. still having bad frequent unilateral has?

Dr. Alan Anthony
Dermatology 22 years experience
Need more eval: Nothing you posted is an obvious reason for headaches. Often with headaches all of the tests will be normal and you will need to work with your doctor to find out what type of headache it is (migraine/cluster) and what meds work for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Evaluate headaches: None of the information presented correlates very well to what you described as "bad frequent unilateral headaches." given your age and gender i would be concerned more for a form of primary headache such as migraine or migraine variant or potentially tension headache though not entirely characteristic. You should seek out a good doctor or headache specialist to help diagnose your problem.
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 37 years experience
Also hemicrania (formally known as indomethacin responsive headache in women) is another possiblity. As the name implies it is responsive to the strong anti-inlammatory agent indomethacin. This agent should be taken with both food and a tall glass of water to reduce the risk of GI irritation and or bleeding.
Apr 27, 2014
Last updated Mar 18, 2017