I have pain over my right eye, my nose and my forehead, i am also feeling disoriented. i have never had any sinus problems. i do have lupus, high blood pressure and have had heart bypass in the past. it even hurts when i put on my glasses.

Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology 54 years experience
I : I think it is important for you to see your doctor as soon as possible. With the history you have given, it is possible that you have temporal arteritis. This is a potentially serious inflammation of blood vessels in the head and face region. Another possibility is that you are experiencing the warning signs of an outbreak of varicella zoster otherwise known as "shingles". A shingles outbreak in the face is also a serious problem and must be treated promptly.
Dr. Kalyani Perumal
Nephrology and Dialysis 29 years experience
ER ASAP: Go to ER immediately,. Lupus and High BP can cause visual problems .Both can affect brain function.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016