what can i do to take care of a dry socket after having alvogyl?

Dr. Fay Gyapong
Dentistry 31 years experience
Alvogyl: After being treated with Alvogyl for a dry socket, you should be able to resume your normal activities with relative comfort. Follow the post care instructions provided by the dental professional caring for you and implement meticulous oral hygiene. A dry socket will usually take a little longer to heal so try to be patient as you continue to heal.
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry 42 years experience
Don't disturb it: When the dressing was placed the dentist packed the socket so you should avoid brushing it away or poking at the socket, the pain will slowly go away, keep taking your medications and follow your dentist instructions. Stay well.